Sunday, November 6, 2011

New apartment!

I now officially live in Taipei!!
As of October, I've been living in a new apartment. It's a bit bigger than my last one and in a way better location. Before, I was living in LuZhou, which is not technically in Taipei, but "Taipei New City." Meaning, I lived far away from the excitement of the city. LuZhou is nice and all, but it was definitely time for a change.

Here are a few pictures I snapped. It's nothing too fancy, so don't get too excited.



And I have a PINK TOILET. Yes. You read that correctly. The toilet basically sold me on the apartment.

Never has taking a poo been so much fun!
Even Potato seems to like this apartment. I know because she hasn't shat on the floor in protest yet like she did when I moved into my last apartment.


I live by a night market, hotels, restaurants, and a ridiculous amount of pubs. I tried them out last night and found them to be either very creepy or very empty. One that my friend and I tried to get in was called "Charlie Brown" and they sold us a can of Taiwan Beer for 200 NT. Seriously? I can go to 7-11 and drink a can of Taiwan beer on the street for a quarter of that price. 


Regardless, my new apartment's area > old apartment's area.

No comments:

Post a Comment