Monday, October 31, 2011

Prince Love Princess Fairy Food Restaurant

I'm a lucky, lucky girl - one of my friends from back home flew to Taiwan to work for the same company I do! He works outside of Taipei and I haven't seen him nearly as much as I should - *hint hint Abe, get your ass to Taipei!*


I met him one weekend and we wandered around Ximen before hitting a party later on that night. We walked and walked, trying to figure out where we should eat, until suddenly I saw a sign saying "Prince Love Princess Fairy Food Restaurant." We instantly knew where we'd be eating that night."

The inside decoration was not quite as fairy-filled as you would expect, but was still so cutesy I wanted to puke.


The waitresses and waiters (yes, there were male workers there) were terrified of us, surprisingly. Ximen located right in Taipei and there are many English speaking foreigners so rarely do I hesitate to speak English when eating in a nice restaurant there. However, I doubt ANY foreigner would ever go to a restaurant named "Prince Love Princess Fairy Food Restaurant", except as a joke, like us.

We then decided to order an "Under Water Bomb", which as you can see from the picture, is Taiwan Beer and Vodka.

 It was disgusting, if you were wondering. The food was okay. All in all, you aren't missing out by not going to the fairy restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment