Thursday, April 7, 2011

"teacher robin! you are bum-bum SO BIG!"

You know those moments they talk about when teachers realize the absolute beauty in their work because they've educated a child, taught them an invaluable life lesson, touched the life of a child and given meaning to both the student's life and your own?


Well, I didn't have one of those moments today. 


I did, however, have this moment today:
"Teacher Robin! You are bum-bum SO BIG!"
Translated from 4-year-old-who-is-just-learning-English: "Girrrl, your ass is HUGE!"




Thanks, Henry. SEE IF I LET YOU PICK OUT THE STORY TIME BOOK EVER AGAIN.




Also, blogspot.com tells me where my traffic comes from. Apparently if you google search Celine Dion Drinking Games I am the fourth popular website and if you google image search Dolphins Doing Math I am the second popular image. 


Google associates my blog with the phrases "Celion Dion drinking games" and "Dolphins doing math"? Only two words can describe this. 
FUCK. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment