1. I set fire to my pillow.
2. I ate some rainbow balls.
3. I grabbed my nips.
4. Since I'll be in India (and Malaysia) in less than a week, I began practicing choreographed dances like Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire and this dance.
Based on all the movies I've seen about India (aka just Slumdog Millionaire), it seems that people bust into spontaneous dance, so I must be prepared.
5. I won $200 in the Taiwan lottery!! Except surprise, 200 Taiwanese dollars is equivalent to less than 7 US dollars. Oh well, I'll take it... This is how the lottery works: each receipt has a unique 8 digit number on it. Every 2 months, the Taiwanese government announces which numbers win money. They do this because otherwise companies evade taxes and don't tell the government how much money they make. If the receipts have lottery tickets, people will demand receipts from the companies. I'm satisfied because I'm 7$ richer for no reason at all.
4 days until Patrick and I leave for Kuala Lumpur... YAY YAY YAY!!!



AHHH I want to hear more about this trip! I wish I could travel with you...it sounds amazing.
ReplyDeleteI miss you Robo.
Hope you're having a blast, and that you're loving every minute you spend with those cute lil chillins' smiling faces ;)
(ps..your blog hates me. I've tried submitting a comment 3 times in a row, failing each time..here's to a 4th!)