Jan 30 - Feb 10.
YES.
I bought a camera in Taiwan in August. It has all this crazy Asian technology that isn't released in the States yet. One of its capabilities is time travel pictures, so for your enjoyment, here are what the pictures of me on vacation in 3 months will look like.
![]() |
| Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) |
| fireworks in my honor in KL |
![]() |
| Taj Mahal!!! |
![]() |
| Me in front of the Taj Mahal. According to the time travel camera, I will accidentally turn Indian. |
![]() |
| Me riding an elephant, hells to the yes (I'm the one in the red hat on the front of the elephant) |
| me after I find a dinosaur in India! seriously though, what was this picture doing in google images under "india"? *cough* I mean camera of the future *cough* |
I cannot wait!! :D




No comments:
Post a Comment