Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pimp 99. FOR MAN. and I fought a shark.

So I was sitting around in my apartment taking pictures of Potato in a pink sequined cowboy hat and realized I haven't blogged in a while, and that I should probably change that. But first, the pictures.



LIKE A BOSS.

This brings Potato's wardrobe up to the following: 1. Leopard print sweater. 2. FBI jacket. 3. Pink sequined cowboy hat. I'm pretty sure Potato is the most fabulous one-eyed cat of all time. 
I swear, I don't look for those things. Ridiculous pet clothes are EVERYWHERE. I purchased the leopard print sweater in a stand of awkward pet clothes outside my apartment, the FBI jacket is from the school supply store near my school, and the sequin cowboy hat is from a seemingly normal clothes store. This shit is EVERYWHERE. 

Anyway, besides increasing Potato's fabulousness by at least 13%, I've done some one fingered handstands.
Then I rode a dolphin.

Then Frankenstein tried to eat me.
 Then I became a matador.

 Then I went surfing.
Then I fought a shark.

Then I almost fell in the Arctic ice running away from a polar bear. 

Then I became a man. And a pimp. And went shopping at my favorite store. FOR MAN.



Pretty much a normal day for me in Taiwan.



The weather has been super awful lately so I can't do much outside of my apartment. A few days ago I took a screenshot of the weather forecast because it was so depressing.
RAIN EVERYDAY!?! Really??


We did manage ONE semi-nice day and slipped out to Fulong Beach.

 On the days where it's rainy, but not down pouring rainy, I still try to do stuff. Last weekend I rented a bike and biked around the Taipei river. Here I am in Xindian, our final destination. I made the picture black and white so I can hide how gloomy it looked.

And that's about it for updates. Hopefully I'll be soon hearing some news on the next plan after Taipei, now that I'm officially leaving in August.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, PREGNANCY IS NOT ALLOWED.


No comments:

Post a Comment